Are you interested in NFT?Do you have a unique understanding of Crypto Universe? Do you itch for creativity and looking for a good platform to exert yourself？ If you answered yes to these questions, we’ve got the solution for you backed by an easy way to participate and a rich prize pool with permanent bonus benefits! That’s “CALL OF CU” — — the First Global NFTs Artwork Contest！
Both the artists and the voters have the chance to win a big prize! All participating artworks will also have the opportunity to become the special NFT IDcard of Crypto Universe and enjoy the long-term benefits of the card prize pool!
Contest Theme: CALL OF CU
All styles accepted, and innovation is encouraged. Take “Call of CU” as the theme to create the artwork.
- Submission Time: June 8, 2021 — July 31, 2021
- Vote Time: June 15, 2021 — July 31, 2021
- Announcement date: August 5, 2021
- Every artwork creation is valuable, recognized, and protected;
— Artists enjoy permanent copyright protection and data confirmation rights;
— Artists shall enjoy the profit sharing of the work permanently;
- Join in and get rewards;
- Breaking integration and effective exploration of artistic creation, Crypto technology, and business;
- Generous Prize Pool
- Auction of Artworks
- Artworks NFT right confirmation
- Worldwide Promotion
- Personal IP
- Special NFTs/ Exclusive NFT Certificate
- Online 3D Digital Gallery Display
- Official Traffic Support
- Artist’s Guide
*Artwork’s Influence = Votes on the CU Website* 70% + CU twitter’s click-rate* 30%
The Artwork with the most influence wins! In the event of a tie, the Artwork with the highest sum of likes/comments/retweets wins. P.s. we will know if you cheated, and cheaters never win. ;).
- Influencer Prize Pool: The Top 3 Artworks will be added as the special NFT IDcard of Crypto Universe and enjoy the longterm benefits of 3% in the card prize pool!
- Honorary Prize Pool: All the high-quality artworks will be added to the honorary prize pool with 1% CU bonus in that, and will get a special NFT!
- Creative ideas are unique and innovative, which is in line with young people’s exploratory and entertaining psychology of seeking new ideas while reserving differences.
- There is no limitation on the content and creation techniques of the work, such as hand painting, digital, integrated media, etc.
- Artworks must meet the following standards:
- Formats: JPG/PNG/GIF
- Size: Less than 20 MB(*Recommended)
- Clarity: Over 300 DPI
- Amounts: Multiple works can be uploaded
- All published works must obtain the permission of the artists before being uploaded.
The only channel for submission: www.cryptouniverse.fun.
Submission Method 1: Artist shall register his/her personal account on the event page, and upload his/her works according to the prompts, and be deemed to have successfully entered the competition.
Submission Method 2: Artist should send the artworks and relevant information (see the list below) to the official email: email@example.com
- Artist Name
- Artwork Profile（JPG PNG GIF）
- Artwork Introduction
- Twitter Handle
- The IPFS link of Artwork
- Personal Wallet Address(ETH)
-Appreciation Prize Pool: If the voted artwork successfully enters the influence prize pool, the voters will share the profits of the artwork according to their voting weight.
-Lucky draw: 10 Voters will be randomly selected from the weekly voters to receive the official limited CU Airdrop and Special NFT IDcards. The list will be announced on the official Twitter at 10:00 (CEST) next Monday ；
The only voting channel for this contest: www.cryptouniverse.fun
Voting method: Users log on to the official website www.cryptouniverse.fun to participate in voting, commenting, forwarding, and sharing operations, and they have the right to vote once a day. To participate in the prize pool activity, please complete your personal account registration and attach your personal wallet address(ETH). Subsequent related rewards will be issued to the wallet address.
1）All artworks shall be original and integrate, and shall not infringe any statutory rights such as copyrights, patents, trademarks, portrait rights, and privacy rights of others; it is strictly prohibited to contain political, vulgar, pornographic, and other content, and shall not violate relevant laws and regulations; Plagiarism and misappropriation of other people’s works are strictly prohibited, and commercial use is prohibited without authorization during the competition period. In the event of disputes such as infringement, the submitter shall bear all legal responsibilities.
2）Before the announcement of the winners' list, the artworks shall not be freely published in commercial media not authorized by the competition organizing committee.
3) Participants agree that the organizing committee of the event may process, store, or use the information of the participants for the following purposes: including but not limited to the promotion of the competition, applying it to the promotion related to the competition, and the public relations materials released after the competition;
4) In the event of disputes regarding the identification of the final winners of the contest and the claiming of prizes, the artists upload and submit the works, personal information, and wallet address on the official website; after the works are submitted, if there is any change in the contact information of the contestants, they should contact them in time The official sponsored mailbox is modified. If the player fails to modify the information in a timely manner and fails to contact or the prizes and certificates cannot be delivered, the related losses shall be borne by the player.
5) In the event of force majeure, the organizer reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition at its own discretion.
6) Participating in this contest must abide by the rules. Participants are deemed to have agreed to all the above regulations, any entries that violate the above regulations may be disqualified.
7)The organizer reserves the right to the final interpretation of the event.
We look forward to seeing the creativity in this contest! And who knows what might be around the corner opportunity-wise for those who excel;).Thanks for the support!
CryptoUniverse is the world’s first DeFi+NFT encrypted chain credit platform based on the DID protocol, creating the first exclusive ID Card in the encrypted world for users.
To encourage platform growth and further expose its benefits, CryptoUniverse(CU) will soon host a hackathon in the honor of NFTs & Metaverse. We look forward to more artists and creators building with us, and bring in even more creative minds to expand this great innovation to unprecedented heights.
Do not hesitate to join us, please click here!